Monday, December 08, 2008

Judging

I've helped out at Farrer elementary school with art night the past couple of years and the lady in charge asked me if I could help out with judging the Reflections art competition. It was quite interesting to see what they turned in and how the artwork differed in each age category. There were some pretty impressive 5 year olds. They smoked the 9 year olds. hmmmm? I wonder why.... Brandon asked me if I am going to finish Calvin's art projects for him, and I have to admit, it will be hard not to. But I told him I will do my best. I'll just have to give him an art lesson and then let him do it all by himself.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Isn't that funny? It seems that until you hit about 8 the homework is really for the parents. And by the way, I got confused about the cookies on my blog. Those aren't mine, hahaha! Those are definitely ones I found off of the internet. I am not that amazing with frosting....yet. :o)