
Although Sam made a really good suggestion for our Christmas picture (see comment #7 on previous blog), we ended up at our relatives house later that evening and they took a picture of us in front of their beautiful tree. Although Calvin looks a little deer-in-the-headlights & wouldn't smile for any of the pictures, at least he looked at the camera. Winner.
3 comments:
Woah, Calvin has lasers for eyes? Wow.
I think this new Christmas pictures looks...okay. I reallly want to see what Calvin blew up though.
That's adorable. I am loving it.
Yeah Family! Okay in case you can't remember me it's Kristina Cheney we are cousins. It's so funny because I was just home and we were talking about the family reunion coming up and how we haven;t seen anyone for forever! It's great to find you guys and see how cute your families are:)
Post a Comment