Monday, March 17, 2008

St. Patty's

Happy St. Patrick's Day! I haven't thought of any creative green things to celebrate this big significant holiday. I figure I'll try to bake something with green food coloring later. Any suggestions of what works well? We could eat green jell-o and salad for dinner? Maybe I'll just dye the milk green, or would that look rotten?

5 comments:

CJensen said...

YOu could make breakfast for dinner and have green pancakes =}

Just Katy said...

I like to make mashed potatoes and turn them green.

bec said...

I ended up not having time to cook at all, so we ate Jdawgs with green buns for dinner. It was delicious. I think it's Brandon's current favorite meal.

Christy said...

It's a little late now, but we made green eggs and ham! It was fun.

Charlotta-love said...

We had green pancakes, green eggs, and sausage. my little brother wouldn't touch the pancakes...he said they were bad. Not sure how the died eggs passed the approval though...