
I just received a couple of these banks I illustrated in the mail today. They even come with a little lock and key for it. So when you're browsing in bookstores that have LDS stuff, you might see my merchandise! And if you know any little kids who need a practical birthday present or even an Easter present, you might want to keep these little babies in mind. Or if you're not that great with money, you might want to consider one for yourself.
9 comments:
OK, now that is the cutest one of these that I have ever seen! Awesome!
Those look pretty freaking sweet. If I were a little kid again and I needed that I'd scream at my parents and cry on the floor of the supermarket until they bought me one!
those are way better than the paper ones we used to get in primary. good job. you are so stinkin talented i can't even stand it. oh yeah, and thanks again for enduring the hunger banquet with us. we sure have great friends in you and brandon!
Those are super cute!
Nice work Rebecca! I remember having a bank like that which I quickly "out smarted" by putting all my money in the my money section.
Oh my gosh, those are so cute! I want to get some for my kids! I hope you get some royalty money . . .
Holy cow! I am going to pick one up...for me!
I love it...now my kids can have some of your artwork in their room...(I'm dropping a little hint here)
I saw your banks at Deseret Book in St. George on Saturday. They are so cute. My mom bought one for my niece that was getting baptized. Nice work!
Post a Comment