Thursday, March 20, 2008

March Beginnings


I just filled out my first bracket today. Basketball has become a much larger part of my life in the past year and a half. Of course, I still have no idea what I'm doing. I figure I'm going to be watching a lot of basketball and I might as well have a reason to cheer for someone. I actually chose the same final match as Brandon, Texas and North Carolina, with Carolina winning it. That's probably because we watched a UNC game last week and they looked like a great team, and Texas was random. So we'll see what happens. I threw in a bunch of upsets, so hopefully some of those underdogs do better than expected.

5 comments:

Just Katy said...

Did you all watch the Duke game?? It was CRAZY good!

Mbeth said...

i am so disappointed. byu should have at least made it to the 2nd round. WHY???!!!!

Beth schell said...

I picked Texas too! And they won today... relief. Too bad BYU didn't win, but I didn't pick them anyway. I never filled out a bracket for March Madness until I dated Reid. Way to go supportive wives!

bec said...

hmmm. I picked Drake to go to the final four. I guess that was a bad guess.

Natierae said...

Dont you love all the things you learn once you're married. I must admit that I was completely clueless for a good portion of our marriage. Now that Brad is a basketball coach I can hold my own when calling fouls and plays...