Thursday, February 14, 2008

V-day @ the Millers

Brandon and I decided instead of getting each other nice gifts or going out to dinner, this year we're going to go shopping for baby things. How practical huh? Maybe not typical Valentine's day presents but it sure is fun to buy that cute stuff we need to stock up on. And for a nice start to the day I made Brandon heart shaped crepes. Circle crepes are a better shape for rolling, but you know, it's the day to make things shaped like hearts. Brandon always makes cards for me on special occasions. It's sweet, I'm pretty impressed with his skills. It's fun to see his artistic side.

4 comments:

Charlotta-love said...

Hey, I'm spending my V-day at the library with my school book. I'd much rather be buying baby stuff. Sounds fun to me!

chris said...

I would like to see Brandons artistic side too! you should post some pictures of that!

CJensen said...

Heart shaped food is a must on Valentines day..this morning we had heart shaped cinnimon toast..and we turned our mac and cheese pink for lunch =} You were more creative with the crepes though..yummy!

I am packing up the stuff that Lucas outgrows as I do the laundry(plus I have some cute summer stuff that he hasn't worn) if you are interested, totally let me know cause I have tons of boy stuff!

Just Katy said...

Mmmm, crepes.
I want to see Brandon's pictures too!