Saturday, January 12, 2008

What to Keep

I've been going through everything in our entire apartment to get rid of clutter and garbage. In the process I have gone through many old papers and random things. Today I was looking through a large envelope of papers from my mom. It had birth documents and a few old school pictures and report cards. Also inside was a small envelope labeled: Becca's teeth. Ew. I don't know why she kept those. They were really cute? I could use them when I grow old and lose my other teeth?

4 comments:

stace said...

sick sick sick. good thing you didn't find them until just now, if you found them sooner, it might have ruined your belief in the tooth fairy.

Just Katy said...

Is that the mold of your teeth before you got braces? Your orthodontist was a miracle worker.

Anonymous said...

I'm not going to lie, those are some creepy baby teeth.

bec said...

I'm really curious when my mom is going to comment on this blog. She's got to have some kind of reasoning...