
I really like the summer skirts I have. They fall just past the knee and are newer and more stylish than the many ankle length mission, and MTC teacher wardrobe skirts I have an abundance of. The only problem is it's January. Nylons are horribly uncomfortable, so knee length skirts are a tricky thing in the winter. And even if I was brave enough to go into the cold with bare legs, what shoes would I wear? My summer sandals? So every week I wear my long skirts so I can wear my black knee high socks and covered toe shoes. Even though this seems the most logical, I see so many girls at church who come with bare legs and sandals. Brave souls.
6 comments:
I wear boots with a short skirt. Does that make me a hoochey?
i just bought that pattern to make a skirt! that is so funny! if you trust me, i will make you one with that pattern if you like it!
oh I trust you! We should go fabric shopping.
YYYyyyyyyyeeeessssssssssssssssss!!!!!!
i was just at joann's last night...lots of cute fabric is 30% off, let me know when you wanna go!
yeah, it sounds like you need to invest in some boots, sister!
Post a Comment