
I remember learning game strategies from my dad ever since I was little. He was always really competitive and loved to come up with a tough deal in Monopoly or similar games. Now, I can't hold back. Sometimes other players will give a lot up in a trade, just to be nice. It confuses me. I fight for everything I can get. I think my dad would be proud.
4 comments:
would he be proud of your dirty spot stealing? just kidding. you definitely have good skills when it comes to games. it makes me so jealous!
My dad did the same thing! Now I do the same thing. It's not about how you play the game, it's whether you WIN. That's how that saying goes, right?
I hope you can remember where to properly place the king and queen when playing chess!
Is this Cities and Knights? We SO need to play you guys sometime...we need new competition.
Post a Comment