
I've always wondered why no one ever came out of a copy of Girl Scout's Samoas cookie. I wouldn't say these are to the quality level of the originals, but at least it's something to get you by until next year's order. Thanks Keebler, it was an exciting moment in my trip to the grocery store to discover Coconut Dreams.
3 comments:
Western Family has a brand that has been out for a few years, too. Not bad, but these look better.
ooooo yummy! i bought a generic brand and they were no good. thanks for the info. oh, and your comment on my blog was hilarious! i think we are just going to have to play a game tonight. so don't try to call tonight; no phone during settlers rule. ;-)
hello my friend! warm greeting ^^!
I beg your pardon,
if you need to find unique fonts, you can go to our website.
thank you;
Post a Comment