yay! i've been so excited to hear. you will have so much fun with a little lady running around your place! CONGRATS!
Yay! Congratulations! Oh, that just makes me want to go buy something pink :)
Anna is a great name :) Plus if she's active AND buff...no brainer. Congrats!
Yea! Congrats!
Name her Bernice Patrice. I think it's a beautiful name. :)
Happy Day!!! I'm so excited that you are having a girl. That will be so fun.
I'm jealous! ;) Congratulations!!
woohoo! Congrats... a little girl will be so much fun!
Hurrah! All the better for the betrothal arrangements between our families!
So, before Anna gave what I consider to be the best response EVA, I was going to say the name Charlotte has really worked well for me.Then again, I'm not buff. I think you are having an Anna.
Yay! Congratulations!!!! You'll love having a boy and a girl....why are you always copying me?By the way, I was right! Woo!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
yay! i've been so excited to hear. you will have so much fun with a little lady running around your place! CONGRATS!
Yay! Congratulations! Oh, that just makes me want to go buy something pink :)
Anna is a great name :) Plus if she's active AND buff...no brainer. Congrats!
Yea! Congrats!
Name her Bernice Patrice. I think it's a beautiful name. :)
Happy Day!!! I'm so excited that you are having a girl. That will be so fun.
I'm jealous! ;) Congratulations!!
woohoo! Congrats... a little girl will be so much fun!
Hurrah! All the better for the betrothal arrangements between our families!
So, before Anna gave what I consider to be the best response EVA, I was going to say the name Charlotte has really worked well for me.
Then again, I'm not buff. I think you are having an Anna.
Yay! Congratulations!!!! You'll love having a boy and a girl....why are you always copying me?
By the way, I was right! Woo!
Post a Comment