Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Blog Mimicker

My friend Katy just wrote a blog about being able to walk to places instead of driving and she mentioned this cool site: walkscore.com where you can find out how walkable your neighborhood is. Provo did pretty good. One of the commenters mentioned another site: livingto100.com and this site has you answer a bunch of simple questions and then predicts how old you will live to be. I'm suppose to live to 101. I hope I can still paint at that point, otherwise I better retire with a lot of savings.

3 comments:

Just Katy said...

I only get to live to be 92. I wonder what your edge is. Maybe your more walkable neighborhood?

Quinn, Alexis, Jayden, and Owen Brown said...

becca i hope we never get sick of each other because we are both going to be around for a long time. i'm going to live to be 101 too!

Ronnie said...

81...I'm more than a third of the way there.