Typically I'm not a big fan of organizing, I don't know what to do with stuff and I especially have difficulty finding a place for papers. Today I suddenly just started organizing a filing box that we've had for almost a year that had piles of junk in it but now contains all those little green folders with labels like: Wells Fargo, Taxes, Contracts, etc. It happened before I even realized what I was doing.
I wonder what causes these "moods"? I don't mean things that are common daily, like being in the mood for eating ice cream or going water skiing, I mean the unique moods. They seem so unpredictable. Sometimes I'll be in the mood to just clean and I'll scrub everything in the apt. just because I feel like it. I didn't think it was even possible to get into a filing mood. That has never happened to me before.
4 comments:
Oh I do love a good organizing session! For me, though, it's usually called "nesting". LOL! Thanks for stopping by our blog. I'm excited to read more of yours.
-Jessica
I wish I had a "scrub everything in the apartment" mood. I have some more YW "papers" for you too.
I got in that mood yesterday and cleaned the house and Vacuumed EVERYTHING and I do not even like vacuuming. I like to think it's my contribution to balancing forces of chaos and order in the universe. Your probably just sensing that too.
I love those moods. I have a "cross everything off my list" mood. Since my lists have items like 1)apply for ___ job, 2) exercise, 3) grocery shopping, 4) write a letter to the grandmas... it usually takes me all day. I love those days though.
Post a Comment