Monday, February 05, 2007

Tip of the day: Don't rub sandpaper on your face

Sometimes boys don't shave and then their faces get scruffy. When I try to get Brandon to shave I tell him, in the nicest way I can, that his face feels like sandpaper. I tried to demonstrate how rough it is yesterday by pulling out some sandpaper and rubbing it on both of our faces and told him the sandpaper was even softer than his scruff. But a few minutes later we realized it really wasn't that soft and we both had sandpaper burns on our faces.

4 comments:

O Wise Feather said...

I am so glad you brought this up becuase I have been dealing with this same dilemma for the past couple weeks. Brandon doesn't like to shave and he looks hot with scruff but it hurts like you wouldn't believe. He's not my husband and so I can't attack him with sandpaper as an object lesson so what should I do to get him to shave without it being awkward?
P.S.- Brandon feel free to comment on how you would have liked your girlfriend to get you to shave?

B-rad said...

I once had a girlfriend who said she would not make out with me again until I shaved. 4 or 5 minutes later I returned from the bathroom clean shaved and smelling of addidas aftershave.

Charlotta-love said...

So last night I was at yoga class - this is not a joke - and I'm trying to relax and just enjoy the class. All of a sudden I remember reading this blog and I thought, Why did Becca have sandpaper just lying around the house?
A very random yoga thought on your behalf.

bec said...

it was from an art class, of course.