
Who knew that Brandon could paint? Last night I pulled out an old sketch from "The Monkey Story" that was printed on watercolor paper, gave him a couple of pointers, then let him go for it. Look at the natural talent. He's better at watercolors than I was when I first got into them as a 3rd year art student. Although, I did have to help him out when he wanted to give the kid red hair and used all red paint. I had to inform him that red hair is actually orange. So he fixed it up and it looks great.
8 comments:
Wow, nice job Brandon! That is one Very red headed kid.
Isn't Brandon red-headed?
So at first I thought Brandon DREW that and I was amazed at how much it resembled artwork YOU draw. Then I read the post.
I think you two should start a business. You draw, Brandon paints. You could call it Bec-Don or Bra-ca. Hmmm...maybe skip the latter name suggestion.
Cute picture by the way.
I definitely think you should hold one of those contests where people have to write captions for his picture and you give a prize to the person who writes the funniest/best caption.
I like Bec-Don. It reminds me of a dinosaur name.
we are sometimes referred to in his family as Brandecca. And Brandon does have red hair but painting red hair is trickier than you think. Also, I like Ronnie's idea. You'll have to give me some time to come up with something, but I think it will be a great game.
Aaron read this and said "Red hair is orange?"
When I said yes he said "Really? ....hmmm"
I thought I taught B-don to stay in the lines!
Post a Comment