My mom swears by those jumpy seats. Okay, she doesn't swear by them but swears they will entertain a baby for hours. That is probably your best imvestment yet!
Man, the things you do to that kid...First you train him to be Santa, now the Easter bunny? I can see how this could help start the training for the NBA. Got to work on the vertical.
I don't know why but every time I see Calvin in that thing I think it is the most entertaining thing I've ever seen. Tomorrow I'm bringing over some popcorn and we're just going to sit and watch him do his little bobbing and weaving.
12 comments:
That's hilarious! He looks like he's having a great time.
My sister talked me into one of those Johnny Jumpers when i was yard sale shopping. Looks like fun!
That's awesome! He looks like a marionette.
"I'm a real boy!"
My mom swears by those jumpy seats. Okay, she doesn't swear by them but swears they will entertain a baby for hours. That is probably your best imvestment yet!
i've never seen a contraption like that before. that's super sweet. cal looks like he's enjoying it too! where did you get that thing?
we're just borrowing it from Cal's cousin. They spoil us with cool stuff like that.
Man, the things you do to that kid...First you train him to be Santa, now the Easter bunny? I can see how this could help start the training for the NBA. Got to work on the vertical.
Oh my goodness he looks adorable!! Just wait, the older he gets the crazier he'll get on it.
I don't know why but every time I see Calvin in that thing I think it is the most entertaining thing I've ever seen. Tomorrow I'm bringing over some popcorn and we're just going to sit and watch him do his little bobbing and weaving.
Cal is getting big! He is going to dunking over you in no time.
-Taylor
Funniest home videos here we come!
Such a cute little tyke. I love it.
Post a Comment