Monday, May 12, 2008

Golf

This weekend was a lot of fun, we had friends visiting from out of town and we didn't do any work/homework. It was great. On Saturday some plans were made for the guys to go golfing. Staci and I planned to do something else, but then decided to tag along. Neither of us had been on a golf course before and they even gave our cart to us for free! (they probably saw my large belly and thought I couldn't walk the course if I tried, which may have been true) We loved cruising around the course in the carts. It was a beautiful day, a little windy, but sunny and gorgeous. We cheered everyone on, kept score, looked for the wayward balls, took pictures, and had a lot of fun as spectators.

2 comments:

Brandon said...

You were the best caddy I ever had.

Anonymous said...

That is a nice follow through by Brandon. Is he looking over to you for approval after hitting his shot?

- Taylor