It's kind of a bright car, don't you think? It sure makes our Honda Accord look bland. We're considering names, cars that stand out that much deserve some sort of nickname. Brandon said Old Yeller. My dad has a car the same color, (funny, huh?) and they call it Mellow Yellow (Mel for short). All I could come up with is fruit: Pineapple, Banana. What do you suggest?
And if anyone is in the market for a scooter, it's for sale on craigslist. (tear)
8 comments:
What about a lemon?
WOW. That's bright. Like New York City cab bright. Are you planning on making a little extra money on the side with it?
I would love to buy your scooter. Is shipping free?
I am horrible at naming cars. It took me 3 years to come up with "Silver Bullet" for my car. I still don't like the name 100% since I have to turn off the air conditioning to get enough power to go up hills half the time.
I like your car! I would just call it "zoomzoom".
cute car! i like yellow lightning...old yeller? honestly brandon...it's a new car! i'm sad you're selling the scooter. if i wasn't afraid of scooters lately i would buy it for sure
How 'bout the "Potty Wagon"?
The "Yellow Menace" or "Mellow Yellow" or "Yellow Jacket"?
I have a yellow car and her name is Sunny... but I guess that doesn't help you too much since the name is already taken. But maybe a variation- Sunbeam, Sunshine, Sunkist, Sunrise, Sunday...
Post a Comment