I decided it would be great if I started doing more push-ups and sit-ups. I figured I would be most likely to do them if it was a competition. So I invited Brandon to a weekly physical challenge. He graciously said that mine would count double, a necessary aid. I tried to do at least a couple sets everyday and kept track on our list. Then Brandon would just do 100 push-ups in one day and it kept things pretty close. On Saturday we were both doing push-ups all day long. I decided it would be a lot easier to just not let Brandon do anymore push-ups but that was not as easy as I thought. So by midnight (the cut-off time) I had 185 push-ups, which I am proud of even though I lost to Brandon's 380.
3 comments:
I don't remember how to do a pushup. you are my hero!
185 and 380? Thats impressive. Were they girl pushups or the other ones? You've inspired me. I'm going to start doing pushups again. I think I'll start...tomorrow...night...after class...by doing one.
all push-ups were real. But when I say sit-ups I just did crunchies. It's in the rules though, it's okay. And I think we got half that this week. And I lost again. by 10.
Post a Comment