
As you can see from the picture, for Halloween Brandon was dressed as 3 hole punch Jim and I was Halloween Pam. (both from the office of course) Unfortunately, not enough people have seen that episode and everyone kept trying to tell me I was a cat. I guess I should have expected that though, not everyone is obsessed with the office.
I heard the greatest thing yesterday though when I showed a couple friends our picture from Halloween. One of them told me that on Halloween he saw this girl dressed up just like I was and he had gone up to her and said "Cool! Halloween Pam!" And she responded by giving him an odd look and saying, "No. I'm a cat"
Most of you probably didn't think that was as funny as I did, but that's okay.
2 comments:
Is there a difference between "Halloween Pam" and a cat? Is Pam a cat for Halloween?
Great Costume!
This year I went as "Dead Sexy"
I can't post a photo in a comment but perhaps its better if you just read the title and imagine what I looked like.
Post a Comment