Thursday, March 11, 2010

Personal style

Calvin has decided he is old enough to decide what he wears now. Yesterday and today he has insisted on wearing his swim shorts instead of pants. At least spring weather is coming (I hope!)

2 comments:

Just Katy said...

I've tried to get R involved in the dressing process by letting him choose which shirt he wears. He's taken this as an invitation to empty all of his clothes drawers whenever possible. But he still seems to prefer the nude above all other options. So I think Calvin is doing great!

stace said...

ha ha. too funny. i taught these two little kids swim lessons back in the day and their mom would let them dress themselves. one day the little boy came to lessons wearing his sisters skirt, princess shoes, a hawaiian shirt and goggles! too funny. i can't wait to let my kids dress themselves. it keeps things fun!