Thursday, July 02, 2009

Sweat Fest 2009 Champion

Sweat Fest was a big success. A lot of us slacked off towards the end, but the ones that stuck with it lost some impressive weight. As a group we lost around 185 pounds. The winner was our friend Reid who lost 14% of his body weight! It was great to be part of something that helped my friends & family & me to be healthier.
Maybe we'll have to do the competition again sometime. Or another sort of competition. Any ideas? What else would be a fun thing to compete in?

5 comments:

Todd said...

What were some of the other numbers?

My dad challenged me one year not to eat candy for a whole year. I was 13 and it was pretty tough, but I made $100 from it. (Huge incentive for a teenager :))

bec said...

A couple people were 7% a few more at 5 & 6%, but mostly 3 and 4.

Paul D. Waddington said...

I think the next idea could be mileage. Track how far you walk or run, the greatest distance wins.

Sharae Peterson said...

Can we do this again after the christmas holidays? I'm gunna need it.

Sharae Peterson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.