I recently borrowed my sister in law's sewing machine for a little bit and I was able to cram in all kinds of mending. Pretty much the entire pile that we have accumulated since we got married almost 3 years ago. One pair of pants turned to shorts, long skirt turned to a short one, 5 long sleeve shirts turned into short sleeves (Brandon always busts out of the elbows somehow), 4 pillows covered, 3 sweaters with holes patched, a skirt & shirt re-hemmed, one skirt turned into a bag, and I sewed a small bag for Calvin since he always tries to carry around my purse and the diaper bag, etc. Now he has one his size, that of course he has no interest in.
4 comments:
Wow, I am amazed at your sewing talents. I had no idea!
Friend... you've got SKILLS! How satisfying to get that whole pile of projects done. Great job!
-Jessica
I think if you put cookies in the bag, he will suddenly be interested. :o)
Isn't it funny how kids are never interested in the things that are for them? Sheesh.
Post a Comment