Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Swim time

I just signed Calvin up for a parent/ baby swim class with 2 of his baby buddies. His swim shorts are a little big, but I think they'll work just fine. Maybe next summer too since they almost go to his ankles.

4 comments:

O Wise Feather said...

Those chicks at the pool aren't going to stand a chance. It's a combination of the muscles and the scar on the forehead....chicks dig guys with scars :)

Quinn, Alexis, Jayden, and Owen Brown said...

jayden just told me that he really wants to take that parent/tot class with calvin. don't worry, i broke it to him lightly. but he did make me promise him that they could play together at his birthday party. no pressure. ;)

Michelle Malesis said...

I'm so excited for you guys. Kaden and I loved the mommy and me swim class (more me I'm sure). I'm so glad your doing it, I know you guys will love it too. I'm hoping to be able to do it with Makenna when she gets a little older maybe while Kaden is in preschool or something. YEAH let me know how it goes!!!

Robynn said...

Ack! So cute. I used to teach those classes back in the day and I never knew who was more scared: the kid swimming or the poor mom who had to put her kid in the water for the first time.