I think losing weight is a great idea for me. Anyone else with me on this? Who would like to compete for cash? This is the deal:
1. Monday June 1st - Tuesday June 30th Whoever loses the largest percentage of weight wins.
2. Entry fee is $5, winner take all. Email me (theillustrator at gmail) to let me know you're in and I'll send you my address. The money must be received by June 1st to participate.
3. Email me your current weight on June 1st and your final weight on the 30th.
4. I won't share any info except how many people enter, and who wins with their weight loss percentage.
I think it would be great if 10 people or so enter. I am very motivated by money and I could use $50 and less flab. So if you're thinking about it, pull out an envelope, throw in a handful of ones and make it happen. Feel free to throw in more money if you feel inclined to do so : ) Tell your friends, just let me know you know them so I'm not mailing my address to random blog stalkers.
If delivering a baby is going to be part of your weight loss plan, you do not qualify to participate. May the person who sweats the most win.
9 comments:
Dave and I are both in. Let us know the next step!
Dang you Becca....I'm in! But I'll tell you right now I'm going to eat a foot long and not have a BM for a week before I weigh myself:) I know TMI
That's a pretty good idea for some motivation.
Hey Becca! I am definitely in. I need some motivation to stay away from Jamie's potty training reward candy. I've had to replace it way too many times.
I want to play!
Great idea. I need some help also.
YEAH!!! I already had a goal to lose some weight by july 4th, but I havent been doing so good, so I hope this will help thanks Becca!!!
Aaron and I are in. Let the competition begin!
Post a Comment