Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Fanny packs, seriously?


My sister (who can name herself if she chooses) came over the other day and was browsing on our computer and calling everywhere because she was so anxious to buy a fanny pack. She picked out a blue plaid one and asked what I thought. I figured laughing would communicate sufficiently everything I needed to say. She claims they are coming back, along with other 80's trends like neon colors. Am I out of it? Or is she? see poll on the side for voting options -->

6 comments:

Robynn said...

My dad wears a fanny pack...and jean shorts...with tevas and tube socks...I think that just about sums up my view of them as a fashion icon.

Starla said...

I will always use a purse. Think about what it is called: a FANNY pack. That CANNOT be flattering.

K Cummings said...

Just think how convenient it could have been on your last trip. I think you're missing out.

stace said...

I HATE FANNY PACKS! SO SO SO UGLY

Beth schell said...

ugly as sin, yet, quite functional. My grandpa wears one religiously. And, seeing as how many times I've lost my keys lately, perhaps I should start browsing online too.

HoneyGram & Papa said...

I always use one for day hikes when you want your hands free and your essentials close. However, look how old I am ;-D