Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Seattle

I just returned from a very fun trip to Seattle to see lots of family. Brandon got to come for part of the trip because of an interview he had up there. It was great to be surrounded by so many babies. My sisters up there both have little tiny new babies. This is a pretty short post, but what can I say, I'm out of the habit.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow, your sisters look so much like you! I'm glad you had fun. Hopefully we'll be able to start running again next week!

Melissa said...

yay for babies! Is it wrong to say yours is the cutest?

K Cummings said...

Attack of the clones! Are you holding Calvin? Which one are you?

Natierae said...

So fun to see all of you together.

stace said...

you definitely can't tell you three are sisters! crazy. i can't believe how much alike you all look. so fun that there will be three cousins so close in age. how did the interview go?