Suddenly this week I've seen multiple people with pictures about Cupcakes of Catan. Who started this ingenious idea and WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF IT?? I can't wait to play. Catan party here we come.
added memo for friends like Christy:
Cupcakes of Catan is a new way to play the board game Settlers of Catan, which is probably the best board game ever made and very addictive. Like cupcakes.
5 comments:
I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Maybe you should do a post for those of us dumb enough to be flabbergasted by this post.
you've got to be kidding me! that is SO awesome! but you are really going to have to explain yourself because i don't understand how to play...and when do we get to eat the cupcakes?
I LOVE this game - though it's been banned temporarily in our house because I get a little crazy. :) Maybe the cupcakes would convince my hubby to play again.
I don't know what this is, but next time you come to visit, I want to add this to the agenda. We can't play Rock Band all day & all night!
OH yummy heaven-ness....two of my favorites in one!
Post a Comment