We went with some friends to the Lehi pool and I was so impressed! What a cool facility. Not only do they have a kid area, but they had a baby area. We had a great time. I love swimming in November.
It's called the Legacy pool at Lehi's rec center. If anyone wants to go, I'll go again! One important thing to know is babies have to wear swim diapers plus those plastic pants that you put over cloth diapers. And the indoor part of the pool is open year round, but not their large slide. I was sad about that :(
9 comments:
That looks so much fun! That last picture of Calvin is so funny. Wish I could've been there!
That is really neat, where is this at??? I would have loved to take Jordan to a place like that! Is it open all year?
It's called the Legacy pool at Lehi's rec center. If anyone wants to go, I'll go again!
One important thing to know is babies have to wear swim diapers plus those plastic pants that you put over cloth diapers. And the indoor part of the pool is open year round, but not their large slide. I was sad about that :(
Cute! I wish we could have gone!
How cool is that? I hope they sanitize those seats often, though!
Hey - if I'm ever in Utah I'll take you up on that! Emmett would LOOOOOVE it! That's a pretty pimp pool.
I AM SO JEALOUS! what a cool pool!
Can he get any more adorable?!?!?!
I'm dying of jealousy.
Post a Comment