I think this is Brandon's favorite outfit that Calvin has. (courtesy of his awesome cousin) He seemed pretty disappointed that Calvin wouldn't fit in it for Christmas, or even Halloween, so I surprised him at work today by sending him some Santa footage, even though it's August.
6 comments:
Brandon's awesome cousin gave him that? I don't remember giving him any baby clothes...
Oh the tyranny that is parenting.
who doesn't like a little bit of christmas in august. even better when it includes a cute baby. by the way, do we ever get to meet the little guy?
I felt funny putting that in with the other clothes, but I just added it anyway, knowing full well that there was no way he would fit it at Christmast time! He looks so cute!!!
He fills out that Santa suit just like Kris Kringle himself.
-Taylor
I think you have the picture for your Christmas card.
Post a Comment