Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Fill in the blank

We had a fun visit from our friends and their son Jackson. As you can see Calvin is making quite the face in this picture. Since Calvin & Jackson can't talk yet we just have to wonder what is going through their minds in this photo. What do you think?

4 comments:

Todd said...

Looks like Calvin has gas. Jackson is thinking "That sure was a smelly one!"

Charlotta-love said...

I think Jackson just said something crazy. Calvin doesn't know what to think so he is making that 'awwwwwkward...' face.

O Wise Feather said...

Calvin is thinking..."oh no I think I left the iron on?!" and Jackson is thinking..."nah man I turned it off for you."

Taylor said...

Calvin is thinking "Gosh, when are these people going to leave. This kid keeps crying and chewing on my toys." And Jackson is thinking. "Man, I kind of want to chew on that baby."

-Taylor