Saturday, August 30, 2008

Congratulations to Brandon

Brandon took the LEED certification test this morning, which he has been studying for like crazy. And he passed!! It was an incredibly hard test, with tons of information. It means he will be able to work on LEED certified projects, which are green buildings. Since this is becoming more emphasized lately, and not a lot of people are certified, it will be helpful for him as he starts interviewing for jobs this fall. I am so proud of him and grateful for how hard he works.

6 comments:

Michelle Malesis said...

We're pretty green here in Washington, don't forget to apply to a few places here!!!

Charlotta-love said...

Being LEED certified is a huge plus for Brandon right now. We only have 2 people in my construction office that are certified but we get most of the LEED work in town because they are with us. And I've heard that test is a nightmare. Good job Brandon!

Just Katy said...

Congratulations!! I hope he took the text all geared up like he is in the picture. I bet it would help psych the other test takers out. I hope he interviews in DC!

stace said...

yay for you brandon! that's awesome. we know all about stressful tests and there's nothing like the relief you have when it's over and done with. congrats.

Taylor said...

It sounds like Brandon's study habits have improved since the days of Physical Science...I always knew he had it in him!

-Taylor

Anna Winn and Family said...

Hey Becca - is there anyway I can have you sign my copy of the Littlest Nephite? I don't know how we can work that out - hmmm..... I'll get back to you. My little sister is in Logan so maybe she can stalk you and get you to do it. YA!