Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy Vintage New Year

To bring in the new year we decided to chill at home. We busted out our vintage monopoly set we had never played before while watching Bill & Ted's excellent adventure. Afterwards Brandon pulled out his Pacman video game that connected to our TV from the dumpster. We have had a great evening, although right now Brandon is trying to figure out if he needs to hit the ancient TV or old school video game because something just isn't working.

9 comments:

chris said...

Its the TV Brandon!!! think about it, you found it in the dumpster! Best Buy has some great deals going on right now. hint hint.

bec said...

Chris, I am very tempted to delete your comment.

Todd said...

Did he put the batteries in the game unit? Also, check through the TV channels- the game will usually come through the same channel as a VCR/DVD player does. On our TV, it works on channel 3.

Brandon said...

The game doesn't even need batteries and it worked for a couple of minutes but then stopped. I think the wire has a short or something. But I DEFINITELY agree with chris' comment as well.

Anonymous said...

HD will change your life. Outside of the gospel and my marriage, it is my greatest source of happiness.

Just Katy said...

Discovery channel has been running a HD TV give away. You can enter the give away on their website. If you win you can have a HD TV or you could sell it and be well on your way to a down payment on a house.

O Wise Feather said...

My comment has nothing to do with this blog but I needed to let you know that the baby count down really creeps me out...Calvin looks like an alien.

Just Katy said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who feels that way.

stace said...

we played monopoly for our new years and it lasted until 4:30 am!