Monday, August 13, 2007

Craigslist

Craigslist offers so many great things. For awhile I thought of it solely as a place to look for jobs and ignored the other features. I've learned to branch out though and am a more frequent visitor of their furniture section, free section (one day I know I'll find something cool), and whatever else sounds interesting that day. I've decided Craigslist is just like a Wilk board for the whole world. I've always thought the Wilk board was useful, and Craigslist is the same thing, just bigger and therefore, better.

4 comments:

Quinn, Alexis, Jayden, and Owen Brown said...

i would agree that craigslist has a lot to offer, but i have a bone to pick with craig. i have not had one offer on our caddy after posting it on that website AND there jobs don't have any contact information so i can't apply to them unless i get a juno account and i don't know how to do that. if it sounds like i'm venting its because i am.

stace said...

chris and i are new converts to craigslist and we've loved it so far. we sold our massive tv and have already had a couple offers on the saturn...but be careful about the personals, when they say over 18 content, they mean it!

Lauren said...

if you like craigs, you'll love freecycle.

Just Katy said...

Aaron and I like Craigslist a lot. It's how we found our sweet apartment in NYC. It's amazing what people put on their.

My personal favorite entry was by a woman renting out a room in her apartment but she had about a trillion cats and if you moved in you had to agree not to bother them or push them out of the way because they were the "real" owners of the place. She also had spread litter all around the house and just allowed the cats to pee anywhere they liked because it was more "natural" that way and to move in you had to be okay with that. Exciting, huh?