So I found this rock recently that is so cool. I started carrying it around with me all over the place because I like it so much. Maybe you think it's weird to carry around a rock all the time but if you saw my rock you would understand. You might think of it as my lucky rock. I think by having my rock with me my day goes better. I'm not sure exactly how it works, but it just does. I didn't know rocks could be so great. I always thought they were just dull hard objects that are useful as paperweights.
5 comments:
I thought you were engaged and you were bragging about the size of the ring
Me too. What is your rock's name?
I have a friend out here who runs the mile in under 4 minutes (he's currently #3 in the world). He wears weights around his ankles everywhere he goes. Maybe your rock will make you a really fast runner.
does your rock have red hair?
maybe
Post a Comment