Sunday, January 15, 2006

President Becca

I would just like everyone to know that President Becca is my new official title since I have creamed everyone in foosball and therefore was offered the position. I was happy to accept. With my new power I plan to cure world hunger, bring peace to all nations, and find the perfect eternal companion for everyone. For everyone that would like to join the foosball club I will let you know more information at a later date. And I would just like to thank everyone for their support and encouragement that enabled me to become the foosball champion I am today.

3 comments:

Ronnie said...

If I join the club, will I find the perfect eternal companion?

bec said...

of course, why else would there be a president than to help people find a perfect eternal companion?

Anonymous said...

Congrats Becca! I wish you the best during your eternal reign. I would like to join the club, but after you witnessed my sorry attempt at foosball you'd just have to kick me out.