I'm not sure what this pose was about...
Then about 3.4 minutes after that picture was taken Calvin tripped on a cord, face planted into the side of the couch, and got blood on both of us. So here he is in his getting-too-small corduroys and a sweater instead. (at least his new shirt survived) And although my picture is not featured here, I have on a new outfit on as well. Yes, we were late to church. And Calvin had kleenex sticking out of his nose for most of sacrament meeting,
4 comments:
hahaha oh my gosh. He looks so GQ though in his pictures! Even with the kleenex. I got peed on yesterday. I'd rather that then the blood though.
That story just made my day...even though it probably didn't make yours too great. The pose is obviously his wrestling pose to attack the camera. duh
I agree that he looks GQ, I love that boy!! And the 2nd picture totally made me laugh! I hope the blood came out o.k.
Oh, I am still laughing. I love the attacking the camera picture. Man, you guys are too far away!
Post a Comment