Lately Calvin has started shortening Mama, Dada to MaDa or DaMa. I guess he figures this is a quicker way to talk to both of us? He also calls me Becca. I kept trying to figure out if he was referring to something else but he keeps pointing to me and insisting that I'm "Becca!"
I haven't had anything to blog about because I've been so focused on buying a house. Not that it takes up my time, besides looking at carpet and paint samples, but my mind is consumed with images of our potential new home. So hopefully things go well with all the paperwork and the inspection and we will be homeowners sometime in March. Calvin is practicing for the house by doing a lot of extra loud yelling that will no longer disturb neighbors when we don't share walls with them.
7 comments:
That is so great, good luck.
Good luck with the house! Where are you guys buying?
You guys are getting a house? How exciting! Where are you looking? I'm so jealous you get to decorate a place of your own. How fun.
What is it about little kids that always call their parents by their first names? I think it's so stinkin' cute.
Its so exciting! I didn't know you were buying.
SO EXCITED (AND JEALOUS!) YOU GUYS ARE GONNA BE HOMEOWNERS.
Bec... I love you! And Calvin is a complete doll! Ummm... so, maybe we should hang out some time. :) I've been telling Benjamin that periodically since we saw you at the library and he keeps saying, "well call her up then!" Love you!
Post a Comment