Thursday, February 25, 2010

Ditch the workout, join the party

My zumba instructor is so amazing the news is going to come to her class. So many people come to her class she has to teach in the gym now instead of the dance room to fit everyone. It's crazy. I am debating if I should go to class that day. It would be fun to see the excitement, but do I really want to risk being on TV while dancing like a fool? If I do go, should I buy some cute, new work out clothes? Also, if I go, and you see me on TV, keep this in mind: If I look ridiculous it's because that's one of the new songs I haven't gotten down yet. If I look awesome it's because that is the one song I bought on itunes and practice at home. And if they have the camera on me while saying "zumba is for all shapes and sizes" I am never going again.

3 comments:

stace said...

I LOVE ZUMBA! SUCH AN AMAZING WORKOUT. MAN I MISS BELONGING TO A REAL GYM

Quinn, Alexis, Jayden, and Owen Brown said...

becca you crack me up. i would give anything to take a zumba class with you. my favorite thing in the world is to go to zumba with my mom (who goes regularly to the zumba class that my sister instructs) and watch her do the shimmy and booty shake. nothing better.

Anonymous said...

yay for Zumba! where do you take classes... cause I'm thinking we may have to try going together!