I have been watching this restaurant and waiting for it to open since we moved here. The closest Vietnamese place before was in Salt Lake and I've never managed to make it to one, as much as I love Vietnamese restaurants. Their summer rolls were amazing! lovelovelove them. The meal I had was really good, but not the same flavor I was hoping for. I did email the restaurant I love so much in Sacramento, hoping I could convince them to expand. I haven't heard back yet.
5 comments:
Which one is it? We have one that we love. It is called the "BoBo Cafe. It has such a great menu. You'll have to let me know so that we can go and try it.
I love Pho. There is a place in south provo that sells it but its just ok. Ive been looking for something better.
I AM SOOOOO jelous of jeanine. I miss bobo's so much. I've kind of given up trying all the Pho restaraunts, none of them even come close to comparing with bobo's. Becca if you can get a bobo's by you I will come and visit just so we can go there!!!
Man If Michelle will hold to that promise then I am about to start my own bobo's down here asap.
i had a bad experience with pho here in SLC. i can't keep thoughts of stringy snot out of my head!! :) maybe we'll have to give another dish a try!
Post a Comment