Thursday, March 05, 2009

New pet?

They were .12 each, why not buy some fish? (yes, there were 3 at first) I know they don't live that long, but it cost $1 to feed them their whole lives. I guess fish are considered pets because you buy them at the pet store, but I kind of think of them as a really interesting decoration. They are so fun to watch swim around.

4 comments:

Mbeth said...

don't be so sure, my sister and dad got a pair of goldfish at a daddy-daughter thing once. One lived 4 years, the other lived 7 years. Good old Gus and Lester. Gus out lived 2 gerbils and a hermit crab.

Lauren said...

We had a goldfish once that lived like 6 years. In horrid conditions. I think after the first year or two my parents' neglect was just an obvious attempt to kill him off. But he lasted forever!

Quinn, Alexis, Jayden, and Owen Brown said...

wait....2 already died?!! i guess i've never had fish before but how did they die so quickly?

oh p.s. i'm going to call you back tonight, i promise. sorry i'm a slacker.

Just Katy said...

Good idea. I loooove having fish. But I doubt they'd last 15 minutes with Battle cat.