Sunday, March 15, 2009

Business & Technology Expo

This week Brandon got tickets from work for us to go to this Expo thing going on. Big-D probably had the coolest booth there. They had a machine where you could ride a bike upside down. It was really fun and a little scary:


I ended up finding a couple places to hand out business cards, which I didn't expect. And it turns out I'm very talented at roulette and I won a pack of cards. ok - so I had no idea what I was doing. And someone gave Calvin a couple of golf balls while Heather pretended like he was her son. He loved the golf balls and gripped them so tightly in his little fists. Then he fell asleep in the car holding onto them.

4 comments:

Peter and Katie said...

So the house by us is still for sell. Do it, do it!

Updike Update said...

i love that he wouldn't drop his golf balls even when he fell asleep. he is seriously so cute. him and isaac need to meet one of these days.

Melissa said...

Love the video! So I got your email and I'm on it. I'll get back to you when I know more.

Michelle Malesis said...

That looks like fun!!