Sunday, July 27, 2008

First day at Church

Calvin went to church for the first time today and he did really well. Although, he was in his 3rd outfit when we left due to diaper explosions.

6 comments:

Mbeth said...

I had a "Near-Poop" experience today with somebody else's kid. I heard the fireworks and passed baby back to mom just in time to save me from having a nice stain on my skirt.

Charlotta-love said...

Isn't it normal to change several times before church? I go through at least three outfits each week. Of course, my problem isn't so much bladder control but indecisiveness.

Brandon said...

Not to mention that he was extremely loud (several times) while filling his diaper and everybody in our combined relief society/priesthood meeting was looking back at me. I should have past him off to Becca.

Just Katy said...

Sounds like a good time to leave. Course I like anything that lets me leave a little earlier than 3 hours.

Taylor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Taylor said...

Brandon- you are going to give Cal a complex if at this early age you are blaming him for your flatulance. He is only a baby!

-Taylor