Sunday, July 13, 2008

Family resemblance

A lot of people have commented on how much Calvin looks like Brandon. We looked through Brandon's baby pictures to see which pictures he looked the most like Calvin. See the similarities?
Calvin 2008:
Brandon 1982:
Calvin 2008:
Brandon & his sisters 1982:
Calvin 2008:
Brandon 2008:

12 comments:

CJensen said...

So cute! Definitely a family resemblance there!

Anonymous said...

Cal is one lucky baby to get such looks. You would think that lightning would only strike in a bottle once, but I stand corrected.

-Taylor

Charlotta-love said...

Okay, you two make me laugh. And yes, Calvin does look like Brandon.

Mike said...

Oh boy! Millers--Cam gave me the link to your blog, and I loved reading it. I'm glad to see that Cal is doing well. I hope that his parents are doing awesome too!--Mike Glauser

Brandon said...

I still can't believe you made me pose for that picture like that!

Anonymous said...

Brandon,

What do you mean she "made" you do it? You are twice her size! I think "no" would suffice and not put on the beanie.

Gary Waddington

bec said...

I think that picture makes this world a better place. You should be proud Brandon.

Anonymous said...

Gary, you should know better than anyone that your daughter can be very persuasive when she sets her mind on something.

Just Katy said...

Pose? That was a posed picture?

Melissa said...

Okay, the second time looking at that picture only made me laugh harder. Thanks for the good laugh.

Paul D. Waddington said...

After viewing all of these picture I could not help but laugh out loud. Unfortunately I was in the Library so you need to put a warning label before the last few pictures. I'll wait until Calvin is older to distinguish any similarities.

Paul D. Waddington said...
This comment has been removed by the author.