Thanks to some great help and support the layout was finalized and my website is complete. Here it is: rebeccamillerillustration.com Tell all the art directors you know!
Becca! I love the new site! Two thoughts that you can take or leave: (1) I wish there were a way to get back to that "entrance" main screen (cause it looks so cool). (2) your name isn't on any of the pages when you're actually viewing the artwork. Maybe you did that on purpose to not distract from your work. But if not, maybe you could throw your name on the page somewhere (and it could possibly even link back to the "entrance" page) ...?
But really, I love it. The arrow graphics to toggle between pictures are really nice. And I love the thumbnails. I like how it feels so clean, yet still creative. I like the blurb about you. Two thumbs up. I wish I knew some art directors!
4 comments:
Becca! I love the new site! Two thoughts that you can take or leave: (1) I wish there were a way to get back to that "entrance" main screen (cause it looks so cool). (2) your name isn't on any of the pages when you're actually viewing the artwork. Maybe you did that on purpose to not distract from your work. But if not, maybe you could throw your name on the page somewhere (and it could possibly even link back to the "entrance" page) ...?
But really, I love it. The arrow graphics to toggle between pictures are really nice. And I love the thumbnails. I like how it feels so clean, yet still creative. I like the blurb about you. Two thumbs up. I wish I knew some art directors!
Now all you lack is a good attorney.
love love it. the new site turned out fantabulous.
Becca,
It looks fantastic!
Post a Comment