Wednesday, March 14, 2007

teenage spazzes

YW basketball last night. I had no idea the YW are so crazy. And they don't stop talking for anything.
Their basic strategy was to run like 6 year olds after a soccer ball and then when the crowd is too intense they lob it into the air (without even looking) so everyone has to go running after it again- and hopefully their team runs after it faster.
And this cute little 14 year old told me how excited she was because this cute boy walked in right when she made a really great play. I'm not sure if she really knows what a great play is, but I'm glad she was excited about it. And then she informed me that she already knows he likes her. And she likes him. I had never met this girl before, but I guess she doesn't have any problem with shyness.

2 comments:

Charlotta-love said...

Awesome! I remember those days.

Only we played "Death-by-Volleyball".

And there were no boys I liked.

I played to impress the missionaries.

Oh boy.

O Wise Feather said...

I hope I never get put into the YW, it will just be torture since I was the biggest spaz of them all and it will just remind me of all the stupid things I once did.