Last week I ran out of gas . . . twice. The first time was on the scooter. It was a bit ridiculous because the gas gauge said it was on empty for about 3 days while I drove it around everwhere. When Brandon asked if we needed gas I told him the gas gauge was broken. I thought it was broken because I had just got gas a couple days ago.
What I had forgotten was that although I went to the gas station, I forgot to bring my wallet and therefore did not buy any gas. Somehow though my brain misplaced that information and all I remembered was that I went to the gas station. Then when I was walking my scooter 3 blocks down University Ave. on the sidewalk, suddenly that information came back.
And the second time Brandon was driving the truck and we just pulled off the freeway while we were headed to Costco when the car started dying. We glided for a little while but it started slowing down so Brandon got out and pushed the truck about 100 ft. until we made it into the gas station. I thought it was funny.
And the moral of the story is: check your gas gauge. And I apologize to Brad for not posting this blog before Monday.
What I had forgotten was that although I went to the gas station, I forgot to bring my wallet and therefore did not buy any gas. Somehow though my brain misplaced that information and all I remembered was that I went to the gas station. Then when I was walking my scooter 3 blocks down University Ave. on the sidewalk, suddenly that information came back.
And the second time Brandon was driving the truck and we just pulled off the freeway while we were headed to Costco when the car started dying. We glided for a little while but it started slowing down so Brandon got out and pushed the truck about 100 ft. until we made it into the gas station. I thought it was funny.
2 comments:
Apology Accepted. Just don't let it happen again. Run out of gas that is.
this comment is because 1 comments sounds horrible grammatically. 0 sounds okay for some reason, even though it is not plural. One, just doesn't work for number of comments for me
Post a Comment