I recently discovered that I am dead because I have no blood pressure. I think that is a requirement for a live body, which I am not. I was with Brandon by one of those blood pressure machines and he sat down and got his blood pressure. So I sat down to get mine and it gave me an error message and said my blood pressure was 9. So I tried again and it did the same thing, then Brandon tried again, it worked fine, then I tried again and got another 9. I gave up. A week or two later I was by the machine again and tried two more times. Still no blood pressure. I'm just not really alive.
5 comments:
My condolences.
Dead AND married! Wow!
Hmmm...now maybe some people will believe my theory about married people not being real.
I thought that was a wedding invite not a wake
Maybe you should eat more red meat. Snack on Jerky
Post a Comment