Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Shelby Claire Miller

Shelby came on Monday at 5:30pm. She weighed 8lbs 2oz and was 19 inches long. Labor went well. I highly recommend having 8lb babies over 10lb babies, it's a much better way to go. I only had to push for 20 minutes instead of 3 hours like I did with Calvin.
Calvin loves having a baby sister (so far). He keeps telling us that she is "sooo cute". He is constantly sharing his favorite toy, a little motorcycle, by sitting it next to her.
If you want to see massive amounts of pictures, I'll add lots to the picture blog soon. (link to the side)

12 comments:

Dukes said...

So cute! Congrats!

Rachel Ellis said...

Congratulations! She's a doll. :)

Rachel said...

Congratulations, she is darling!

stace said...

hooray!!!! we are soooo excited for you guys

Just Katy said...

Hurray Rebecca!!! You are awesome! She looks great and I'm so happy she's a sweet 8 lbs! Can we betroth our kids now?

Katie said...

Brett says to tell you congratulations (after just exclaiming, "Becca's pregnant?"). My response: 'Nope, not pregnant anymore--I just said she had her baby.' Congrats!

Kim said...

Congratulations Becca! What a cute girl! I love her name, too.

Beth schell said...

congrats! what an adorable little family!

Melissa said...

Congrats! She is just beautiful. I'll need to mosey my way to your house, I'll call you!

Shauna said...

Congrats! What a beautiful baby! And the fact that she was only 8 pounds gives me hope that all of my babies won't be 10 pounds!

kelly | i know. i'm blushing. said...

Calvin's right, she's sooo cute! Congrats to the Miller family!!!

Ashley said...

I totally missed this post! She's beautiful. Good job!