Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Fill in a caption #3

I really like using photoshop to color my sketches, but I'm pretty new at it so I think these little "fill in the caption" blogs are a fun way to practice. I love hearing what people come up with too. Here are links to the two from the past: #1 #2

8 comments:

Kim said...

"Oh! Floss.... thanks mom."

Just Katy said...

Quick! Lets open them all before they finish their boring baby shower games.

Just Katy said...

I like the color choices.

Debi said...

Some present, It's just a waste paper basket filled with paper! Now who can I regift this to?

bec said...

wow Aunt Sue... a crockpot. yeah.

Paul D. Waddington said...

Uh oh....Something just moved at the bottom!

Paul D. Waddington said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charlotta-love said...

"Tax audits are so much more fun when the pile of receipts arrives looking like a present."

"This box better work like Mary Poppin's purse because I asked for a pony."